#buybritishthischristmas

Friday 21 November 2014

I was going to do a simple gift guide this year. But by pure accident I'm using a under utilised hashtag, #buybritishthischristmas, to collate the Ultimate British Made Christmas Gift Guide to peruse at your leisure. It's simple, just search the hashtag on Instagram, Pinterest or Twitter and (hopefully) you should have a wealth of suggestions, direct from the brands making stuff, or the people eagerly eyeing up British made.

To get something included simply tweet/instagram/pin a link orpicture and where it's from with the hashtag and it's in the running!

I want it to be used by all to promote their products (so NO need to include my handle @TheMibber), and as interactive as possible. I will be collating every suggestion on my new Pinterest board, aptly named, and I would like to invite you to share your British made gift suggestions to your social media channel of choice and each week I'll be rounding up the best on the blog. Although be aware, I do not have access to Facebook!

I think in order to have a cohesive guide, I'll attempt to theme each week for the post, but feel free to suggest as and when, and I'll do the rounding up. Themes will be Her, Him, Children and Secret Santa/Stocking Fillers. But these will be as broad as they can be encompassing everything from knick knacks to luxury items.

So go forth and suggest to your hearts content, what's on your wishlist this Chritmas?

Andrea xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground