Coats, Coats, Coats!

Monday 10 November 2014

Pop Coat, Edina Ronay; Fur Pea Coat, Paper London; Duffle Coat, Gloverall; Fluffy Coat, Topshop;  Cocoon Coat; Marks and Spencer; Wrap Coat, Jaeger.
After facing our first bout of almost ground frost this week, it only felt appropriate to round up the best that British craftmanship has to offer. 

I deliberated for a long while because I was on the hunt for a women's parka, a shape I felt was quintessentially British, yet, I couldn't find any, not even close. It seems brands think all women want is wool. Men however really get the pick of the crop as per when it comes to fashion made in Britain *sulks*. So I haven't strayed too far from the trusty wool coat, in fact at all! If you know of any women's Made in Britain parkas.. PLEASE let me know. 

On a happier note, I really love this selection from the on trend sheepskin fur collar to a blanket wrap and that lovely fluffy wool effect. From fun and bright to investment-worthy and classically stylish.

On the plus at least I have found plenty of lightweight women's jackets for S/S. 

Andrea xx

2 comments:

  1. All of them look so comfy!

    thecollectionofknowledge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why is it when you really need a piece of clothing, you can never find it? Love all the coats you posted! They look super comfy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground