The Mibber Vlogs

Friday 31 October 2014




So here it is.

My first ever attempt at a YouTube Video.

Back in September I went to see my favourite swedish duo at the Royal Albert Hall. I though it was the perfect opportunity to venture into the land of YouTube.

I filmed it all on my iPhone so the quality is so-so. But considering I have never done anything like this before I'm pretty pleased with the outcome. And I've only just learnt how to edit videos!

I found filming a video FAR less cringe-inducing that taking photos. I'm not one of *those* bloggers. Although you can see the look of uncertainty and smirking throughout - but I think it was just the novelty and the awkwardness of trying something I've never done before.

Of course, everything I wore was Made in Britain. 

Let me know what you think. I hope this won't be last video.

Enjoy!

Subscribe to my channel here!

Andrea xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground