Neglect

Tuesday 14 October 2014


Dear readers of the Mibber,

WISH YOU WERE HERE.

Ohhh It's been a while. I have neglected The Mibber. I have been a bad blogger. Sorry.

In the hazy sunshine of the dying summer I had so many ideas and posts planned for A/W. But then actual life got in the way and it has been far too long since I last posted that I looked at my notebook and struggled to pull together anything vaguely cohesive to post about. Missed follow-ups and leads, no clothes bought (yes, really), and nothing worthy of sharing (on this domain anyway).

I did however have a cracking September and lots of exciting life stuff happened that wasn't to do with shopping for fashion made in Britain and probably isn't very exciting at all to you.

I was even more gutted I couldn't attend Best of Britannia. Which I had planned to, but alas, that normal life just had to bust in and ruin it.

Essentially, I've now returned to a routine and I am able to function once again. Therefore I'm BACK. Until the next thing happens. LOL.

The Mibber, and I feel terrible for apologising, really is just a hobby and a place to document my weird shopping habits and desires. I of course love to share everything I find and share designers and emerging brands doing wonderful Mibbing. But sometimes, I think, I'm not just a faceless website, I am a person, and I do the majority of the time when I look down, wear a British-made something. I probably can create more content from this than I give credit.

ANYWAY

This is leading up to a recent blog-worthy trip, when I recently went to see First Aid Kit at the Royal Albert Hall, I consciously made the decision to wear everything made in Britain (see above!). And instead of photographing this (apart from the above). I filmed it. I have edited the footage together and will be in the next couple of weeks sharing this. Once I'm back in my blogging groove. Exciting! You can subscribe to me on YouTube here.

I have also (because, I think it's important to separate my personal and Mibber life so that there is relevant content thrown at both) created an Instagram account for the Mibber where I will be sharing OOTD's and instant buys and fitting room conundrums and other stuff which I think you'll find interesting but my amigos and family probably won't. You can follow my new Instagram account here!

In summary, I'll occasionally upload to YouTube, probably upload to Instagram often and be a better blogger. And I'm sorry that I'm not sorry. I also love parenthesis.

Lots of Love,

Andrea x

p.s. glad to see everything has been ticking over OK.

pp.s. And YAY Scotland, I love your beautiful country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground