Birthday Edition: TWO

Tuesday 22 July 2014

Amazingly, last years birthday wishlist resulted in a third of items actually received. So in the hope that this will be the case this year, I have no choice but to rehash the Birthday Edition. For purely selfish reasons you see. 

 Whilst I do have (massive) bias over what I include in my posts, it's not always what I really, really want need. With less than two weeks, I may have left my wishlist perhaps a little to late. But on the presumption my family and friends are still my only readers (I am completely ignoring my stats this year) here are my dream birthday gifts for my quarter centenary.

Where did that year go?

What would be your dream MIB present?

*insert birthday related emojis*


Mudlark & Co Copper Sandals will be the perfect summery addition to umm,  every item of clothing I own. Honest. It's not the beautiful coppery tones that make me heart long for them. It's for the greater good of my wardrobe.

As for this Charlotte Valkeniers Necklace it probably is its coppery/rose gold tones that make me lust after it.

It wouldn't be a Mibber post/birthday wishlist without some House of Hackney or Palmeral print. Why should this one be any different. It's probably the sticky weather that has drawn me to this simple loose Ameil Dress.

Equally, the weather has influenced this choice. I look at my wardrobe and my love of stripes is yet to appear in a MIB form. So this Stella + Alf Striped Dress, part of their The Twenty range, would quench my stripy thirst.

It's very much a jewellery birthday and the simplicity of this delicate Friendship Bracelet by Daniella Draper, bestowed upon me by a bestie, would be warmly received. 

It's not probably their most fashionable bag, alas those are most definitely made in warmer (and dare I say cheaper) climes. All the same the iconic Mulberry Bayswater, British made version, has been a bag that I've always wanted. And as I received a Baia bag last year - I'm aiming high this year. 

The hamsa hand is everywhere and it's quintessentially un-Britishness makes it difficult to desire. So this Jaded Ldn Evil Eye top hits the spot. 

Ohh Tatty Devine and Rob Ryan, you do make my heart sing, as does your Ring

I'm willing to forgive and forget my #notmadewithloveinlondon woes and be treated to this certifiably made with love in London two piece by Oh My Love. The delicate watercolour print is beautiful. And I do love a co-ord.

Andrea x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground