To the Lido.

Friday 6 June 2014

Wow! June already therefore it is officially the start of proper summer. The anticipation for your holiday is mounting and excitement at an all time high. You're experiencing a wave of relief that all that hard work getting your bikini bod, wasn't in vein, and will pay dividends when you're looking all smug in your holiday selfies - or more likely that you've panicked and googled "9 day bikini body programme guaranteed". Oops!

If you're also NOT the oasis of calm and a messiah of holiday organisation then you're probably panic buying your holiday essentials as I type. But don't just settle for cheap mix n match ill fitting swimwear - why not invest?

Kiniki, Meyli Miyaru, Samantha Sage, Mona Swimwear and (impossible for me NOT to include) House of Hackney, all manufacture swimwear Made In Britain. Guaranteed to make a splash..

*I realise now, that I am not cut out for in a career in comedy. I apologise for my cringe-inducing puns throughout. But equally refuse to delete.. they made me giggle. 


These heavenly digital prints are set to beautifully cut swimwear - it was hard to narrow it down to just three. Best loser goes to Marylin One-Piece. Swoon.



Oh BONJOUR Chanel/Celine inspired brush stroke print. I heart you. I chose the Mustique Swimsuit to show it in all it's glory.. but you can get this print in other bikini's too if you prefer. I loved the style of the Mauritias Bikini and this zingy blue really set's off a tan as does the lime green of the St Tropez. Samantha Sage also does WONDERFUL vintage inspired suits - complimentary to any shape. 



GOSHDARNIT another brand hard to narrow down! I nearly chose three swimsuits JUST to show of these prints but in balance and fairness I picked just two. An eclectic jelly fish and simple yet stunning stripe but don't be fooled this brand sings exciting prints. And even do a dive line if you're keen to look the part in your deep-sea pursuits.



I'm not normally one for Animal Print, but Kiniki do it so well. I love the colours of their Bandeau Bikini and the Paisley of the St Barts but I think the show stopper has to be this cheetah print.  Best of all Kiniki have formulated Tan-Through swimwear - so no embarrassing post holiday tan lines... just remember to use sunscreen ALL over.



If you couldn't tell my love affair with all things House of Hackney is still in megaSUPERdrive. Their prints are now on bikinis and one pieces. Hey! House of Hackney just please STOP with all the amazing uses of your print.. I just can't cope. 

Andrea x

1 comment:

  1. Amazing picks, loved the first and last set!

    xo

    http://www.calluswhatever.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground