Holiday packing

Friday 13 June 2014

Clockwise from Top Left: Shirt, Silken Favours; Sunglasses, Fan Optics; Clutch, Rianna Phillips; Playsuit, In Love With Fashion; Sandals; Mudlark & Co; Scrub, Mitchell and Peach; Moisturiser, Mitchell and Peach; Shorts, Topshop; Towel, ASHISH x Topshop; Suitcase, Globetrotter.


And so you've picked your swimsuit(s) and your "summer layer" but what else do you pack?

I booked my summer holiday for April, now a distant memory. Leaving me with no planned holidays for the rest of the year. Foolish mistake. But if I were heading back into the sun this summer, I'd be packing these MIB essentials.

By day I'd be teaming my jungle Silken Favours shirt with these comfy shorts and stylishly simple sandals by Mudlark & Co and exploring markets, towns and lesser trodden streets. 

By night though, I'd be showcasing my tan in this orange playsuit from ILWF and reaching for this amazing clutch by Rianna Phillips for a not-your-average-dinner-guest attire. I'm on holiday after all.

You'd find me sunning myself and catching up on my holiday reading (a.k.a stack of weird and wonderful magazines bought in WHSmith duty free) on this tounge-in-cheek, Made in Britain, Towel from the recent ASHISH x Topshop range and my "act like a star" sunnies from FanOptics.

And heaven or Mitchell and Peach forbid THIS is the holiday I discover I am a peeler. 

Pack it all away in my price of a holiday suitcase from Globetrotter and a long weekend away is calling me. If only I'd pick up the damn phone.

Andrea x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground