Lemons, Oranges and Limes

Tuesday 24 February 2015

Did I ever tell you about that time, the boy and I stumbled upon THE greatest drink ever? 

LOLz ™*

LEMON, ORANGE, LIME AND ZEST.

We literally thought we'd be laughing to the bank when we came up with it. Especially as you could ask for it in varying quantities i.e. MEGA LOLz.

All the same that 'development kitchen' in Sicily, proved even with the finest ingredients, rum was the only solution to the underwhelming outcome. 

My obsession au citron has gone into overdrive. So imagine the thrill I had upon discovering the zesty 'New-In' on Tatty Devine?


be still my limoncello heart. 💛

I have long been a fan of Tatty Devine. I'm pretty sure my first acquaintance with the the brand was probably about 13 years ago in Sugar or Cosmo Girl, the super cool plectrum pendants were all I wanted. Now, I get complimented every time I wear a piece of Tatty Devine. And because of it's trademark style, if I ever see anyone wearing TD, I have to compliment them too. It's just one of those items you will own that will transcend trends. It will transform a so-so outfit into a extraordinary one.  It will brighten your day and put a spring in your step. And I can  The Mibber guarantee you will be showered with compliments.  And unlike our LOLz,  it is never err, underwhelming.

Andrea x

* not really trademarked.



Recipe for LOLz

2 parts Orange Juice
1 part Real HOMEMADE style lemonade
Juice of one lime
The zest of one lime, lemon and orange.
10 parts White Rum. (joke, drink responsibly! 25ml)
Ice
Brown Sugar to line glass rim
Tatty Devine Necklace and Earrings to match


Directions:
1. Shake all the ingredients (minus the sugar and jewels) with ice in a fancy shaker, bartender style.
2. Run the Lime shell round the rim of a tall glass and dip in sugar.
3. Fill glass with ice and strain concoction over ice.
4. Place on your Tatty Devine finery
5. Try to ignore the texture. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground