I'm Dreaming of a...

Monday 9 December 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, and if you're a last minute shopper like I am, I am sure you haven't got a single thing... So, I've compiled some of my favourite gift ideas for women - all made in Britain.


Shoes, British Flat Shoe Company; Bag, Brit-Stitch; Lingerie Set, Dentelle.


Eye Mask, House of Hackney; Necklace, Anna Lou of London; Bracelet, Mona Mara; Jumper; Sweater Co; Headband, Crown & Glory; Shirt, Evocha; Cardigan, Never Fully Dressed.

Bath Bomb, Lush; Luggage Tag, Cambridge Satchel Co; Subscription (6 months for £8 till 14th Dec!), Oh Comely; Nail Paints, Barry M; Knickers, Kinky Knickers; Tights, Hose.

Happy Shopping!
Andrea x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground