Meadham Kirchhoff Jubilee Spectacular | Topshop | June 2012

Friday 1 June 2012

She saw a party she wanted to go to.










Sorry for poor pic quality - snapped on my iPhone -  I forgot my camera (d'oh!) but couldn't pass without taking a photo of this. So much fun and just what I'd expect from the bonkers but brilliant Meadham Kirchhoff who are without a doubt my fave at LFW. Been obsessed with them ever since their ode to Courtney Love last September and even poorly attempted the nail wraps a few weeks ago. Wish I was in London today; they're having a 'spectacular' from 5pm and I would just love to see what they do.. surely be amazing. I also have a pic of the leaflet with full fun itinery but have to wait till I'm home to upload it to blog. But all I will say is that they'll have MK facepainting - I can see a detour coming up on our way to uni tomorrow!! They excite me so much. So if you're in central at 5pm today please, for me, go and see what all the fuss is about :)

Oh and note to self: I must buy that blue heart crop top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground