Knightsbridge | March 2012

Sunday 18 March 2012


Last weekend I went for an accidental wander around Knightsbridge. Accidental because Piccadilly line was severely delayed and I needed to get back to East London! Every other form of public transport was crammed so after some field research for university I decided to take a trip to Knightsbridge and check out the VM on offer for March.

First of all I walked past Mulberry. Their scheme is reflective of their S/S 12 Campaign. 

Mulberry

Next I came to Harrods <3

Harrods

I needed to check out the Food Hall for uni - but obviously when in Rome.. The first display I came across was a shipwreck - viewing from the store outwards I had no idea what it was advertising. But after circling the store it became apparent that Malta (yes, the country or shall I say tourist board) had sponsored all of the front facing windows almost. Plastered with massive vinyls of Malta and this unique display. Still can't see the connection though... Is this really Malta?!

Harrods 

Venturing round the sides of Harrods I saw the other windows. This one caught my eye. A mohawked mannequin.  Love the PJ trousers and the use of monochrome.

Harrods

Next, across the road to Topshop and I was greeted by these lovely stands.

Topshop

And downstairs to shoes saw these feet-a-walking!

Topshop

After, I ventured to Harvey Nichols, but on my walk down was distracted by this beauty, Eddie Redmayne plastered all across the Burberry Knightsbridge store brought a welcome smile to increasingly tired self :(

Burberry

Love these mannequins just outside the Daniel Hersheson Salon in Harvey Nick's.

Harvey Nichols

The head pieces continued on mannequins placed by each escalator but this was the clearest image I snapped I'm afraid..

Harvey Nichols

Finally to the Harvey Nick's windows. Pastel marbled back drop and bespoke neon tube lights frame and showcase the new season.

Harvey Nichols (iphone pic - it's awfuk quality sorry)

Harvey Nichols

Harvey Nichols

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Proudly designed by Mlekoshi playground